PhotobucketCome on in and join other book lovers who are swapoholics! You can make some new friends, learn about new authors,receive some surprise swap packages monthly, and just have fun! So browse around and sign up any time for any of our monthly themed swaps!
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Sandy's Wish list:

My favorite authors Dave Pelzer, Kate Jacobs, Hunter S. Thompson, Erna Olinger, Anne Sexton, Amy Tan, Richard Bacha..
My hobbies... knitting, crocheting, post card making, hiking, herb gardening, vegetarian cooking, learning new crafts, feltinga..
My favorite books.. "A Child Called It"; "Pandora Drive"; And ANY ANY ANY KNITTING BOOK!!!!(about knitting, pattern books, knitting instructions, knitting stories, etc.)a..
My books I want to read... Friday Night Knitting Club; The Knitting Circle; Knitting For Peace; Knitting into the Mystery;Elizabeth Zimmerman's Knitting Workshop; The Best of Vogue Knitting Magazine: 25 Years of Articles, Techniques, and Expert Advice ; Knitting Under the Influencea..
My books I don't like.... any romance novels; any books with no plot - all filtha..
My favorite type [sci-,romance,ect....] humor, pattern books (I'm a pattern book junkie); knitting ANYTHINGa..
My favorite colors... Red (of any shade); lime green; neutrals of all shadesa..
My allergies... none that I know of a..
My favorite pets...My three rottweillers (Hercules, Gretchen, Sgt. Copper) and my poodle Jerry Lee and my yorkie Amy a..
My favorite scents...lavender, sandalwood, ambera..
Other stuff about me...I really enjoy learning new things. I want to learn to spin and My goal is to be able to get a spinning wheel by the end of the year and take lessons. I love herb gardening and using my herbs for cooking, crafting, soapmaking, etc. I also love learning about and collecting memorabilia from the old west especially about Wyatt Earp since Earp is my maiden name; I love old black and white movies, especially with Greta Garbo. I love the movie "Camille"

No comments:

Donate or Sponsor this Swap Blog

****If anyone is interested in donating or sponsoring prizes/books for the contests, please email DaBookLady and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, plus you will be added to all the other associated blogs for further exposure advertizing your store/blog.
****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.