PhotobucketCome on in and join other book lovers who are swapoholics! You can make some new friends, learn about new authors,receive some surprise swap packages monthly, and just have fun! So browse around and sign up any time for any of our monthly themed swaps!
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Gina's Wish List

Hi my name is Gina and I love to read, crochet, cross stitich and scrapbook. I would some day like to learn to knit, quilt and use a sewing machine. I am a mother of two girls and have been married to my wonderful husband for 17 years! I have just started a blog page, but don't know how to get all the cute animation you all have on most of your blog pages. Here is mine, incase you would like to get to know me a little better, I have a complete profile at www.busymom2girls.blogspot.comI look forward to hearing from someone soon...I am so anxious, I keep checking my email for replies!! :-) I know...I am a litte nuratic!

Gina's Wish List
1. My favorite authors - Debbie Macomber, Nicolas Sparks, James Patterson, J.K.Rowling, Anita Shreeveo
2. My hobbies - crochetting, cross stitching, reading and scrapbooking
3. My favorite books - Memoirs of a Geisha, The Shop on Blossom Street, all Harry Potter books, The Ladies Detective series, The Colorado Kid
4. My books I want to read - mystery books involving crochetting, knitting, scrapbooking, chocolate (I LOVE chocolate), The Left Behind Series, The Joy Luck Club, all Debbie Macomber books
5. My books I don't like - horror, sci-fi, depressing books..Daniele Steele
6. My favorite type - romance (except Harloquin Romances) especially if they involve time traveling, mystery, various fiction worksMy favorite colors - red, lime green, hot pink, teal, mostly bright colors
7. My allergies - none, however, I don't appreciate the smell of smoke especially from a Cigar
8. My favorite pets - my Bichon, horses, lady bugs
9. My favorite scents - Ginger Pumpkin from Partylite candles, Country Apple from Bath & Body Works, the smell of fresh baked goods, gardenia (except in lotions)
10. Other stuff about me - I am seriously addicted to caffeine, particularly Espresso Coffe and Diet Coke/Pepsi. I dislike rude people, seafood, milk and vanilla ice cream! I love Hagen Daz ice cream, specifically Belgium Chocolate! I love spending time with my family. I think my daughters are sweet, loving and talented young ladies and I am totally head over heals in love with my husband!

No comments:

Donate or Sponsor this Swap Blog

****If anyone is interested in donating or sponsoring prizes/books for the contests, please email DaBookLady and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, plus you will be added to all the other associated blogs for further exposure advertizing your store/blog.
****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.