PhotobucketCome on in and join other book lovers who are swapoholics! You can make some new friends, learn about new authors,receive some surprise swap packages monthly, and just have fun! So browse around and sign up any time for any of our monthly themed swaps!
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

All BABE [Book and Bookmark Exchange] Swaps


It's pretty simple to do:
* Just email me your interest in any swap by the 12th of any month[follow the "How to" directions below]
* List your wish list on your blog, sample below [or let me know and I will post it here on the swap blog]
* You will get your partner after the 15th of the month
* Contact your partner by email [good communication is a "Happy" swapper]
* Send one book [paperback or hardcover] and one bookmark [handmade or bought] go through your "book stash"[as long as it is like new condition]
* Add anything else you want [note pads, stationery, pencils/pens, soap, candle, ect] get creative... make your package pretty and theme it after the book's title. In otherwords if the title has "red" in it send red stuff, if it were "Killer Gorgeous" you might want to send "pretty" stuff, or if it were"Shiny Water" you might want to send shiny stuff or bath suds.
* Be sure to include a note to your swap partner
* Mail out your package by the end of the month
* Be sure to post your "Raves" [thank-you] and a photo of your received package on your blog or Website or here
* You can join up every month just let me know and I will be sure you are added.

That's it...sweet and simple..... Have fun and sign up now!!!!Any ???????????????? email me Readernutcase@msn.com
.............................................................................................................................

Sample "Wish" list... Post on this blog with a short intro...

  • My favorite authors
  • My favorite authors
  • My hobbies...
  • My favorite books..
  • My books I want to read...
  • My books I don't like....
  • My favorite type [sci-,romance,ect....]
  • My favorite colors...
  • My allergies...
  • My favorite pets...
  • My favorite scents...
  • Other stuff about me...

*************************************************************************

No comments:

Donate or Sponsor this Swap Blog

****If anyone is interested in donating or sponsoring prizes/books for the contests, please email DaBookLady and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, plus you will be added to all the other associated blogs for further exposure advertizing your store/blog.
****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.