PhotobucketCome on in and join other book lovers who are swapoholics! You can make some new friends, learn about new authors,receive some surprise swap packages monthly, and just have fun! So browse around and sign up any time for any of our monthly themed swaps!
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Jayne's Wish List

Hello Swapaholic's:
Jayne's Wish List:
1.My favorite authors :
Debbie Macomber
Susan Wiggs
Jan Karon
Nora Roberts
Linda Lael Miller
Fern Michaels
Mary Higgens Clark
Barbara Delinsky
Maeve Binchy
Many others that I can’t think of right now
My Favorite Hobbies:
Reading
All kinds of crafts
My favorite books:
Jan Karon “At Home in Mitford”
Linda Lael Miller “McKettrick’s series”
My books I want to read:
All of Jan Karon’s “Mitford Series”
Debbie Macomber books
A lot listed on my wish list on Amazon.com
My books I don't like:
Blood, guts, sex and bad language
My favorite type [sci-,romance,ect....]:
Romance and “feel good” books
My favorite colors:
Blue, yellow, emerald green
My allergies:
Dust and pollen
My favorite pets:
Larry (My Lhasa Apso)
Pretty Bird (My canary)
My favorite scents:
Vanilla
Jasmine
Cinnamon
My Amazon Wish List link:
JAYNE’S Amazon.com
Other stuff about me:
I am retired (not old) and live in Southern California. I was born and raised in Indiana. I love a cozy warm home and enjoy my friends and family. I love doing things for people to bring some sunshine into their life. I enjoy decorating my home and traveling with my husband. My favorite time of year is Christmas. I collect many things one of which is different writing pens, large cups for tea, I do not like coffee, the cups are the larger mug style.... I love bookmarks, candles, miniature dishes, chicken covered dishes and especially roosters. I also am a QVC nut.

No comments:

Donate or Sponsor this Swap Blog

****If anyone is interested in donating or sponsoring prizes/books for the contests, please email DaBookLady and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, plus you will be added to all the other associated blogs for further exposure advertizing your store/blog.
****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.