PhotobucketCome on in and join other book lovers who are swapoholics! You can make some new friends, learn about new authors,receive some surprise swap packages monthly, and just have fun! So browse around and sign up any time for any of our monthly themed swaps!
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Beth's Wish List

Beth's Wsh List

  • My favorite authors : Leslie Mejier, Nina Bangs, Karen Harper, Laura Childs, Mary Higgins Clark, Agatha Christie, Lynsay Sands and Sophie Kinsella
  • My hobbies... I love to knit, if I could only figure out how to read and knit at the same time my life would be perfect.
  • My favorite books.. I love quick little mysteries that are fun to read nothing to serious or violent. I also love a spicy romance every once and awhile just to keep the old heart beating!!
  • My books I want to read... Blood Orange Brewing by Laura Childs and anything by Sophie Kinsella
  • My books I don't like.... Dorky romances ex. Harlequin and Silhouette
  • My favorite type [sci-,romance,ect....] Mysteries, romance and maybe a fun little vampire romance for fun.
  • My favorite colors... Anything bright and shiny. I love colors that speak all on their own.
  • My allergies... NA
  • My favorite pets... Currently my hubby and I share our home with two dogs a Westie and a Dachshund puppy and a house cat who lets us all live to serve her needs.
  • My favorite scents... Jasmine, vanilla, lavender
  • Other stuff about me... I am a frustrated "Martha Stewart" wannabe living in a small village of about 300 people near the Ohio River. I share my humble home with my hubby who tolerates all of my wild and crazy ideas and projects. We have 3 fur babies who totally run our lives! When things are quite I love to knit, garden, bake, and of course read. I have a passion for making everyone who comes to our home feel welcomed warmed and well loved. I hope to be able to share that with others during our swaps.

No comments:

Donate or Sponsor this Swap Blog

****If anyone is interested in donating or sponsoring prizes/books for the contests, please email DaBookLady and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, plus you will be added to all the other associated blogs for further exposure advertizing your store/blog.
****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.