PhotobucketCome on in and join other book lovers who are swapoholics! You can make some new friends, learn about new authors,receive some surprise swap packages monthly, and just have fun! So browse around and sign up any time for any of our monthly themed swaps!
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pooch's Updated Wish List

My hobbies: knitting, being online, reading, crocheting
My favorite books: Chocolat, A Year by the Sea, The Secret Life of Bees I do not enjoy fantasy, romance, and sci-fi.
My favorite genres: fiction, non-fiction--particularly memoirs, biographies, and autobiographies
Books I want to read are on my Amazon Wish List posted on the side bar of my blog http://www.yarnknitreadlit.blogspot.com/
My favorite colors: I like most colors except orange/coral shades.
My favorite pet: My wonderful Boxers, Max and Lailah
My favorite scents: natural scents, nothing floweryOther info:
My husband and I have three adult children and seven grandchildren. I enjoy traveling, my Red Hats chapter--The Mad Hatters, Bible Study, our seniors group at church---Young at Heart, knitting for various charities, and most of all -- being with my DH of 42 years.
My Amazon list: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=gno_listpop_wi/002-7606470-7348840

No comments:

Donate or Sponsor this Swap Blog

****If anyone is interested in donating or sponsoring prizes/books for the contests, please email DaBookLady and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, plus you will be added to all the other associated blogs for further exposure advertizing your store/blog.
****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.